For the international student studying in Europe, the expression “the world is your oyster” is especially true. A flight from London to Paris takes only an hour; a drive from Milan to Zurich takes only three. With so many cities …Read More
Search for recent posts
CONNECT WITH US ON FACEBOOK!
Most Popular Posts
- 5 Facts for International Students on F1 Visas in the U.S.
- How International Students Can Get an Internship in the U.S.
- International Students: Opening a US Bank Account
- Why International Students love studying in Australia
- Choosing the right cell phone provider in the U.S. for international students