According a U.S. News & World report, 48% of students at the U.S. universities surveyed have a car on campus. That percentage varies widely from campus to campus; at some colleges virtually all students have cars, at other schools only …Read More
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
- “peerTransfer is the quickest and most effective way of transferring tuition fees for international students”
- - Hitesh, Student from India
- “It’s an economic way to pay the tuition outside the USA”
- - Xin, Student from China
- “I love peerTransfer, it’s so easy and has great customer service!”
- - Lina, Student from Norway
Search for recent posts
CONNECT WITH US ON FACEBOOK!
Most Popular Posts
- 5 Facts for International Students on F1 Visas in the U.S.
- How International Students can get an Internship in the U.S.
- International Students: Opening a US Bank Account
- Choosing the right cell phone provider in the U.S. for international students
- Why International Students love studying in Australia