For the international student studying in Europe, the expression “the world is your oyster” is especially true. A flight from London to Paris takes only an hour; a drive from Milan to Zurich takes only three. With so many cities …Read More
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
- “peerTransfer is the quickest and most effective way of transferring tuition fees for international students”
- - Hitesh, Student from India
- “It’s an economic way to pay the tuition outside the USA”
- - Xin, Student from China
- “I love peerTransfer, it’s so easy and has great customer service!”
- - Lina, Student from Norway
Search for recent posts
CONNECT WITH US ON FACEBOOK!
Most Popular Posts
- 5 Facts for International Students on F1 Visas in the U.S.
- How International Students can get an Internship in the U.S.
- International Students: Opening a US Bank Account
- Choosing the right cell phone provider in the U.S. for international students
- Why International Students love studying in Australia